Sometimes this is a difficult step, and sometimes just a necessary mutual agreement. Whatever it was, but divorce is now a very common phenomenon and there is both a positive trend and a negative one, it all depends on the circumstances.
If we take all the factors together that push the spouses to divorce, then we can distinguish the main ones:
- dependence on alcohol or drugs of one of the spouses;
- domestic violence, which leads to serious consequences;
- a very common cause of divorce is cheating;
- domestic problems at the expense of housing, problems with parents who live with spouses;
- financial problems;
- different views on life that affect personal relationships;
- long separations between spouses;
- absence and inability to have children;
- lack of psychological maturity in spouses.
According to the analytical resource https://divorcescience.org/ reasons for divorce can be a huge number. Even minor problems are not excluded, which as a result lead to serious consequences. There are also difficult circumstances that simply oblige to divorce.
If you believe psychologists, then you do not need to start the divorce process on its own. The fact is that the further the divorce problem drags on, the more doubts there will be about making the right decision, and this will only harm.
How will you decide to divorce?
Divorce itself is a legal confirmation of the divergence of two parties who are no longer responsible for each other. But from the point of view of psychology, this is a very difficult emotional step that is not easy to decide. According to psychologists, the main thing is to make an unshakable decision, which in the future will not have to regret.
To make a decision on divorce, you should understand for yourself some things, among which:
- indifference to each other;
- living a common life only for the sake of children;
- fear of an unknown future;
- lack of respect for the partner;
- each for themselves;
- there is no emotional, physical, sexual rapprochement.
If one of the partners can realize for himself for sure that there is no prospect of living together, you should divorce. Otherwise, there will be a dead end and torment in the family, from which it will be even harder to get out. This will lead to an even bigger problem, which will be correspondingly harder to solve.
Of course, you need to fight for your family and your happiness to a normal point, but when the line of no return has already been passed, you should not aggravate the situation. It is important to understand that divorce as a result will be a mutual relief.
How to recover from a divorce and live fully?
After a divorce, many people will have a stressful period. In many ways, this is a psychological factor in which one of the couple or even two falls. It can be very difficult to get out of such a psychological pit, but there are recommendations of specialists who should be listened to. They will help to adapt to the new status of partners and continue a full life.
So, what you need to do to recover:
- accept for yourself the fact of divorce and separation;
- try to minimize the pain from the rupture;
- throw out all the extra emotions (if you need to cry);
- monitor the state of health;
- protect yourself from contact with your former partner;
- access to people (more new contacts, new acquaintances will help to recover faster);
- in no case do not engage in self-flagellation;
- look for a new meaning in your life and try to become ready for a new relationship again.
The most important thing after a divorce is to return as close as possible to the state to its optimal state. It is important not to dwell on the negative state, as this will only exacerbate the problems after the divorce. If you accept the recommendations of specialists, you can quickly get out of stress after a divorce state and start a new life.
It is necessary to realize that divorce is far from the end of life, but on the contrary only the beginning of a new one. The main thing is to treat the divorce this way and then everything will be less painful and each of the married couple will be able to continue a full life.